Real Estate & Construction
For any business, location matters. The right amount of foot traffic, pet parents in the area and even income can impact who walks through your doors. So how do you choose the right spot for your veterinary clinic? Or how do you ensure your wants are taken into consideration during lease negotiating? Vetcelerator has the tools to help you figure that out. Whether it’s your first location, your third, or more, we can analyze the trends in the community you want to target to find a retail space that will work for you.
Here's a peek at
how we do it:
- Conduct demographic research to find areas with the most pet owners
- Only put bids on sites that guarantee high traffic to your clinic
- Guide you on a market tour so you can explore your location options
- Negotiate the final prince and finalize lease paperwork
- Partner with contractors and architects for build-out or renovation
- Manage planning and securing permits as needed.
Whether you own or lease your existing clinic space, Vetcelerator's team is here to help. When construction issues arise, let our team work alongside you to make sure you're getting the most support possible.
Here's how our team can support you:
- Identifying savings on your existing clinic's lease
- Handling coordination of setting up services for inclement weather, lawn maintenance, and more
- Working with you and insurance companies for submitting claims
- Using our network of trustworthy contractors to source for any upcoming construction projects you may need
Start the Conversation
Let us help you answer any questions you may have about finding the perfect clinic location, reviewing leases and helping you negotiate, or helping with construction to your existing animal hospital, we can help!